Forgotten Ways in 4 Days consists of:
- 4 x 1 hour fortnightly Zoom sessions
- taking a closer look at 6 mDNA elements of The Forgotten Ways (check out content overview in this video)
- focusing on application in your everyday world of ministry & mission.
- Cohorts limited to 6 participants
- Training investment = $100 /person
FORGE RESIDENCY | OUR PREMIER TRAINING SPACE
The Forge Residency covers three core modules over a nine month period of action-reflection learning. You don’t leave your neighbourhood, community or church but remain resident in the place where God has sent you. You engage with content through reading books and articles and watching videos via our online learning portal. Each core module has a day long intensive where key content is presented by missional practitioners and processed by the residents as they begin to identify the context to which they have already been sent by God. The identification of the residents’ missionary context and subsequent engagement with the people and place in that context is further considered, explored and acted upon through learning in neighbourhood context cohort gatherings and one on one coaching with a missional practitioner.
If you are interested in learning more about the Forge Residency send us an expression of interest via the form below and include the word Residency in the Comment/Message box.